Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You don't write, you don't call!!

I know.

I promise book and movie reviews and I don't deliver.

I've been busy, man!!

I just got back from Philadelphia where I saw Flight of the Conchords perform TWICE! What a treat! And, I got a chance to say hello to the boys again.

Like I said, I've been busy!


Me and Bret McKenzie. He's adorable through and through.


















Me and Jemaine. He was SO tired! He gave two of the most energetic performances I ever saw....he just left it ALL out on the stage (bless his heart)...but he was still nice enough to take a picture with me and sign an autograph. He's a very sweet man, and I love him with all my heart.

Also, on my trip I read "A Separate Reality" by Carlos Casteneda, which, as "Lost" fanatics already know is the book that Little Ben gave to Sayid while he was in Dharma LockDown. Little Ben said he read it twice...I read it once and have to say I think it's one of the most fascinating things I've ever read. Give it a look, if you are looking for something to broaden your horizons and perhaps give you a different perspective on the world.

In any case, I don't know when my next post will be (or if there will even be one)...so I'll catch you all when I catch you.

Kookie out!